Beardall Family 2012

Beardall Family 2012

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! The big 3-0...

Exactly 30 years ago last week (the 22nd!) I surprised the heck out of everyone by showing up 2 and a half weeks early on the nurses lounge floor. And I've been surprising everyone since! Hee hee.....It's finally here, the
big 3-0.
Am I really that old now? Holy cow. On one hand, I feel ANCIENT. On the other, I'm thinking "It's ABOUT TIME!!" WHoo-hoo! Am I where I wanted to be when I turned 30? Uh, not even close to be perfectly honest, but WHO THE HECK CARES?!?!?!?! I'm not gonna overanalyze. Nope. I'm married and have three beautiful children. I live in a house that I OWN (well, that will be paid in full in another 12 years, but still!) And I'm happy and healthy. What more can you ask for? Not much. I'm truly blessed. Wednesdays happen to be my "chill" days anyway, so here's what I got to do today:


I noshed on some of THIS.




I started in on THESE.




I spent some time with this little bugger...

I decided to make some of THIS:





Citrus Water Punch
*Serves 12-14
2 tablespoons citric acid (you can find this at most pharmacies or natural food stores)
5 quarts water
2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons pure lemon extract
3 sliced lemons
3 sliced limes
Crushed ice
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir water, sugar, citric acid, and lemon extract together until sugar dissolves. Add sliced fruit and ice. Serve!

I surfed the net, I BLOGGED!, and I truly "chilled".


Oh yeah, and my sister Cora brought me THIS!!!!



Happy Birthday to me!










1 comment:

The Lennons said...

Happy Birthday to you! Looks like it was a pretty good day of Chillin :) Hope you are doing well!