Beardall Family 2012
Monday, December 13, 2010
Isn't Pink supposed to be a happy color?
So I really used to think pink was a fairly happy color. Now I don't. Ugh. I got a phone call from the school Thursday morning asking me to pick up Emmalee from school because she had pink eye. Apparently it has been going around like mad at the school. Lovely. SO I had to send my tendees home early, pick up my daughter and head to the doctor's. Friday, Jarom started to get it, and first thing Monday morning Blake got it as well. So, five days, 2 doctor trips and 2 bottles of nasty no fun expensive eye drops later... Maybe there is an end in sight? Ryan and I both haven't gotten it yet. We're praying we don't. Maybe we'll get lucky. Or not. We'll hope for the best. Ever had to give kids eye drops? Just in case you haven't, let me tell you exactly why you don't ever want to have to. It sucks. 3, 6, 8--- they are ALL horrible ages to have to put eye drops in. I feel as though I have been literally torturing my kids. Seriously. Ryan has been helping me hold them down and force the drops into their eyes. Not fun at all. For them or me. And then of course they have to keep their eyes closed for a minute and not rub them. Darn near impossible with a three year old, let me tell you! You would think there would be an easier way. Grrr... Oh well. We sent Emmalee back to school this morning. She was cleared by the doc to go back today. Her eyes are much better and we should only have one more torture session to go tonight. Jarom will have another 2 days and then of course Blake will be through Friday with the drops. Blake should be able to go back to school either tomorrow or Wednesday. YAY! And Jarom will be good for preschool tomorrow. Yippee! For now, bring on the movies and Wii and we're chillin' at home. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment