Beardall Family 2012

Beardall Family 2012

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Yummy!

I recently decided to pull out an old recipe that my mom used to make all the time when I was little. My kids love it and so do I. So easy, and yummy, I had to share. They're called "Volcano Pancakes" or "Puffy Pancakes". I remember when I was little and every time my mom made these we couldn't wait to see how they turned out. They're different every time. And they only stay "poofy volcanoes" for a little while. Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm..... Yummy. Wanna see?


Here's the recipe if you want to try it!

Volcano Pancakes
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
6 tbsp butter (real butter tastes best!)
1/4 tsp salt
6 eggs
(you can half this recipe for a smaller batch)

Mix all the ingredients. You can nuke the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds and then mix it in--works great! Grease (I use cake release--doesn't stick AT ALL!) a 9x13 pan and pour it in. Bake at 375 degrees for 18 minutes. Cut and serve with your favorite pancake topping. Yum yum!

No comments: