Beardall Family 2012
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
New Roof or new project?
I really hate how you do a really fun project that makes a big difference visually, but then it points out the obvious "other" projects even more. It's like that commercial for some home improvement store where the lady is fixing her light switch and gets it all done and is satisfied with it and turns it on and sees a crack in the ceiling, a drippy faucet, and paint peeling! I feel like that ALL the time! ALL the time! Which is why I am forever doing "projects". So we got our new roof on. Awesome, love it, looks great, so happy it's done. Except now it has painfully pointed out that I need a new paint job on my house. ugh. And of course some "curb appeal" as well. Yup. So on to the next project... But we are excited the roof is done and we think it looks great. And it's a good thing our insurance paid for someone to come in and do it for us, because otherwise it would still be a "project"! But here's a pic. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment