Beardall Family 2012
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
My Cutie Jarom
About once a week 2 year old Jarom and I stop at the gas station on the way back from dropping off the kids at school to get either a steamer (steamed flavored milk) or a bug juice. It's been a fun little thing to do just me and him. (Although it's probably not the best habit for my waist or my pocketbook, but hey)Only problem is he wants to go there every day not just once a week! But I had to share our last little visit because I thought it was so cute. We walked into the gas station and headed over to the drink station and there were a bunch of guys there getting their morning coffee. Jarom waved his hand and said hi. One of the guys said hi back and asked if he was there to get his morning coffee too. Jarom got this look on his face, scrunched up his nose and replied "Not coffee, COCOA!". The guys just laughed and said he didn't need the caffeine anyway! I was so proud of my little boy though! And it was of course adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good boy! Standing up for his values! I love it :) Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment