Beardall Family 2012
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
In our neck of the woods...
I knew things were going way too terribly smoothly:) Piece of humble pie anyone? I'm pretty sure my dryer and refrigerator collaborated--since they both decided to go ca-put all at once. So I have a new washer/dryer and a brand spankin' new refrigerator. It was time for an upgrade anyway. But hey! We got our truck back this week! And we got our tax return! New appliances, deductible, hmmm... Well, we sort of got a tax return:). At least we're not all sick now. Yippee! In other news, only 11 weeks to go! Yippee~! I'm already SOOO over being pregnant. We're in the middle of our reno on the guest room downstairs now. Blake's basketball season is in full swing, and Emmalee is in the last week of swim lessons for this session. We're spending a lot of time at the rec center right now:) I'm really tired. Yep. I need a vacation. Oh well. We're all good. We're surviving. Staying busy. Keeps me out of trouble :) Now I'm craving pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment