Wanna see?
Yup. All painted, trim is in, even the crib is up. Hee hee hee... Isn't it fun? I LIKE IT! Especially that it's done. I've still got to put in a few more things. Like hang some art and shelves on the walls. And I think I'm going to put a vinyl saying up on the bulkhead, but that's not CONSTRUCTION! That's fun decorating and nesting stuff. So there. So this week we've been sorting through toys. We cleared out the playroom--yup, that took FOREVER! And today we started on DEMO for the guest room to turn it into our master bedroom! Yippee! I know, we're crazy! We're taking out the closets in there and putting in a new walk-in closet and pantry in the dead space at the back of the living room downstairs. It's pretty much the only room in our entire house that we haven't remodeled or done anything to yet. Basically we're making the unusable guest room a nice bedroom instead. Yep. So there you go. There's a lot more finished space in this project, but it's a bigger area. Our deadline for this project is to have it done by the time baby comes. Think we can do it? I sure hope so!!! We still have about 3 months. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment