So today, which happens to be the middle of April, the weather in Cody Wyoming was actually tolerable enough to warrant "spring" activities outside! Crazy huh? I feel like we have been in winter for years now, and have been dying for the spring and summer season. I seriously think that winter affects my mood and my motivation to do things. I need sun and sunlight, and warm fresh air! Ah! So I seriously spent the entire day outside working on projects in my yard.
We put in a walkway from the front to the back gate by the camper, where previously we just had mud! It looks sooooo much better! We also lined the front and side flower garden with river rock and mulch, and it looks like a new yard! I feel like I actually got something accomplished today. What a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment