Beardall Family 2012

Beardall Family 2012

Friday, August 7, 2009

Forgotten Updates!

SO I was reading back through my blog today and noticed I haven't updated a few things, so here goes! We did get our house painted, and so I figured I better add the updated pic, since our house doesn't look like the pic I posted on here before anymore! Check it out.
I did my sprint triathalon on July 14th! Finished it, dead last, but finished it! Got through the 500 yard swim, 13 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run. Yup, only took me 2 hours and 10 minutes. Ugh, I was really aiming for under 2 hours, but oh well! I'm down by 15 pounds now too! Whoo-hoo!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I don't care if you came in first or last; you are incredible for accomplishing it!! I am so sososososos impressed! I just can't tell you!