Beardall Family 2012
Friday, August 7, 2009
Worst Parent Moment
Kids really know how to make a parent feel like dirt. Yup. I found this note on my nightstand table the other day and had to share.
It was from my oldest daughter Emmalee. The day before the kids were driving me insane and I asked Emmalee to go put some toy away because I had stepped on it and hurt my foot. Of course she ignored me and I yelled at her pretty good. I've been trying to figure out how to get her to listen lately, and she's awfully sensitive--my little drama queen. So she got upset and left this note for me. So we had a long talk about how running away is not a good idea and that even though mom might yell at you, that she still loves you very much. Man, it stinks to be a parent sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I don't whether to think that's about one of the cutest things I have seen or the saddest. Ahh! The joys of parenthood. Thanks for sharing Heather!
Post a Comment