Beardall Family 2012
Friday, June 25, 2010
Grumble grumble...
I know, I know... I need to quit whining. But I'm gonna rant anyway. Brace yourself. Whatever happened to "customer" service? Did it dissappear? Did "the customer is always right" get replaced with "the customer needs to do everything themselves and prove that they did"? Give me a break! I have had it up to HERE with being a customer this week. This month. Heck, this year! I'm fed up with my bank, both the insurance companies, the hospital billing department, the rec center, and my local utility company. The rec center and utilities are raising rates again. Too bad I can't raise my rates like that! It's becoming a trend with a lot of companies lately, and I must say I'm not liking where this is going..... Hmmm...What else?It's been 7 months since my kidney stone surgery and the billing department and the insurance company can't communicate still, even though I have been in THREE times to get it settled. However, Ta-DA!!!! After months of checking every day on the claims website, it finally appeared on the claims page as "in process"!!!!!Maybe my persistence has paid off? Looks like it finally got billed through like it should have in the first place. Maybe now it'll get paid and I won't get a bill every month for it. Or not. I'm holding out on letting my breath out on that one. When it's fully processed I'll breathe a sigh of relief. BUT, this last week, we finally called the Aflac insurance on our dental policy to find out why our 4 claims haven't been processed yet, since we were expecting them to be and were waiting on checks to reimburse us for the funds we paid out, and they won't pay them! Everything is in order and how they asked us to submit them, and the company won't pay it. They even DENY that we called them 3 months ago about it when I have the phone bill that proves otherwise. Are you kidding me? We've never had problems with them before. So I find myself writing rebuttal letters to insurance companies, checking my claims submitted on the insurance website. And waiting. I hate the waiting game. Oh yeah, and just in case you're wondering, don't ever try and redo your home equity line. You might as well refinance your house. Takes just as long and is just as invasive and annoying. They had to do an appraisal for it and everything. Ridiculous! Yup. Still waiting on that one. We'll be at the three weeks and counting mark on Tuesday from when we started it. And who's to say it'll even go through. Ugh. grumble grumble.... Regardless, things are finally moving a little on them. Smile Heather:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment