Beardall Family 2012

Beardall Family 2012

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today I am HAPPY!

Things on my happy list this week:

Payday! On all three jobs!
Island Park weekend
4th of July
napping boys
Soup Group
Courtney cookies!
Clean house!
Trimmed yard
Summer weather
Air conditioner put in my bedroom!
Appraisal was good on the house!
U.S. Bank loan redo comes through--finally!
Down 2 pounds! I'll take it!
My medical claim from 7MONTHS ago is *finally* "processing" officially! 'Bout time!!!!
Almost time for new phones... Can I get a whoo-whoo!
Lower insurance premiums started for Life and Car! (We redid them to lower cost)
Lower insurance premium on health coverage (via school stepping up). Yippee!



Things on my not-so-happy list this week:

Toyota key problem
Depleted Reserves--in need of a Costco trip! Desperately!
2 pairs of ripped pants
2 power blackouts today!
AFLAC customer service



My happy list outweighs my not-so-happy list this week. Winner HAPPY LIST!Whoo whoo!!!!

No comments: