Beardall Family 2012

Beardall Family 2012

Friday, July 16, 2010

"Tri" again!

So yes, my triathlon blinkie is still on my blog. Yes, I signed up last week. And NOOOOO I am so not ready! Yikes! I'm up to 10 miles on the bike and 2 miles on the run. The tri is next saturday. But I'm gonna push! Yup. Even if it kills me. Which it probably will. Wish me luck!
On to Flubbering around in the pool next week and having Ry and the kids drop me off 13 miles out of town somewhere on the bike. My goal this year is to beat last year's time, which is gonna be insane seeing how I'm ten pounds heavier and not as ready for it. And it would be really nice to NOT come in last again this year. Hmmm... Why am I doing this again? Sheesh. Oh, that's right--It has GOT to be the shoes. Aren't they cool? I think they're awesome! They're so funky. But WAY comfy. Feels like you're walking barefoot. Awesome for biking and flubbering in water. Trying them running tomorrow. Whoo hoo! Go me! Yes, I'm weird. But then you already knew that. SMILE:)

No comments: