Yup. Something that is going to take longer than I think and more money than I think and be a big old hassle, but will in the end make me feel better--like I accomplished something. Yup. I'm gonna. Now on to picking which one..... Inside? Outside? Should I do a little demo? Hmmm.... Add a rail to the deck?... Add a smaller deck? Convert the guest room to my master suite? Finish the playroom? Knock down a wall? Oh wait. Hold the phone. Just checked the balance in my bank account. Drat. Willpower woman!
Beardall Family 2012
Friday, June 11, 2010
I'm Trying!
Feeling completely overwhelmed. Can't decide what to tackle next. Should probably focus on a little project that I can get done. Ha ha ha!!! Who IS that? I KNOW! Can't possibly be me. Nope. I've been trying to resist doing a big project for months now. I.... Can't..... do..... it....! It's hopeless, I need a big project.
Yup. Something that is going to take longer than I think and more money than I think and be a big old hassle, but will in the end make me feel better--like I accomplished something. Yup. I'm gonna. Now on to picking which one..... Inside? Outside? Should I do a little demo? Hmmm.... Add a rail to the deck?... Add a smaller deck? Convert the guest room to my master suite? Finish the playroom? Knock down a wall? Oh wait. Hold the phone. Just checked the balance in my bank account. Drat. Willpower woman!
Yup. Something that is going to take longer than I think and more money than I think and be a big old hassle, but will in the end make me feel better--like I accomplished something. Yup. I'm gonna. Now on to picking which one..... Inside? Outside? Should I do a little demo? Hmmm.... Add a rail to the deck?... Add a smaller deck? Convert the guest room to my master suite? Finish the playroom? Knock down a wall? Oh wait. Hold the phone. Just checked the balance in my bank account. Drat. Willpower woman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment