Beardall Family 2012
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Blog Prizes Coming, seriously!
So first off, my apologies to my blog winners! Your prizes are coming!!! But I forgot to get the wood for the name tags last time I was in Billings, so you're gonna have to wait a wee bit longer-- sorry! They are done! Just have to get the tags and the boxes to send them and they will be in the mail! I will be in Billings on Tuesday, so hopefully I'll remember! The joys of living in a small town that just has a Walmart and a Kmart. And small ones at that. Okay, and a Walgreens, but still!! I can't ever find what I need here, good thing Billings is only an hour and a half away! Yippee. But they are done and they are pretty and all ready to go except for the tags, so they should be in the mail by next week. Hopefully. Yup. No, REALLY! They will be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment