Beardall Family 2012

Beardall Family 2012

Monday, January 25, 2010

And the winners are....

Drumroll please... The winners for my blog giveaway are: Melissa H., Lindsy, Bri, and Marie! And yes, I decided to draw for 4 instead of 3--I couldn't help it! I found an extra board and decided to do one more. Winners- if you haven't already, send your address on an email or post or shoot me a message on facebook. If you want it personalized, include the names you want on the tags! Thanks. I really do feel bad that I couldn't get one to everyone who entered though! I really feel like this was a great idea and wanted to share with everyone. It has helped us! If you didn't happen to win, and are still interested I can send you the file for the book, or I might be persuaded to send you down a set anyway sometime later, like say as a birthday or other major holiday present. Let me know if you're still interested. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for entering everyone!

No comments: