Beardall Family 2012

Beardall Family 2012

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Getting the Mail

Every day after school, on the way home I swing by the mail box down the street and get the mail. EVERY day my kiddos tell me to let them know if they have mail. They are obsessed with it. And most times, there is nothing for them unless it's around their birthday. Occasionally I'll hand them an ad or something, and they always whine that *I* always get mail. To which my reply is usually that my mail is not fun mail, it's bills. Today I checked the mail and there was none to be found at all! So of course when the kids asked if they had any mail I told them that nobody got mail today. To which my daughter Emmalee replied, "Not even any bills for you mom?" Me: "Nope." Emmalee: "So can we celebrate?" Me (laughing): "What?" Emmalee: "We could go celebrate and go buy toys since you don't have bills to pay today!"

1 comment:

Jeigh said...

ha ha! Funny! My kids do the same exact thing everyday! I'll bet our kids could speak the whole thing in unison.