Beardall Family 2012
Friday, January 1, 2010
RS Superwoman!
I've been put in as RS Enrichment leader, and so I get to plan all enrichment activites and do craft projects and all kinds of fun stuff now. For December, we decided to do FHE boards and FHE grab bag books. I am so excited we had the opportunity to do these! They turned out great. Man they were a LOT of work though. Good thing I was bored to death sitting at home recovering because it gave me time to put together everything for the books. We made 23 boards and 36 grab bag books! Man, I never knew people had to put so much effort into these craft days! I'm so much more grateful for those people that have done them in the past. Wanna see how they turned out? I did some for my sisters too. Take a peek. 
I've decided that I loved this project so much that I've been inspired to give away three sets to people who would love them as much as I do! So I'm having a giveaway! If you're interested, post your name and your address or send me a message on facebook or shoot me your email so I can get it out to you if you win! I'll throw all the names in a hat and draw three that I'll send out the end of the month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They look awesome!! I would love one or at least the pattern and details on how to do them.
My address is
842 E 800 N
Shelley, ID 83274
LOL! I was just thinking I need to ask Heather how to make those FHE boards because I WANT ONE! Whoopie! Count me in!
Evelyn Perkins
4827 W Northern Ave
Glendale, AZ 85301
I am so in!! They are very cute. CAn you come deliver mine. Its been so long since we've seen you!
Melissa
spcsorensen2@msn.com
Can you send me an email for my address if I win? Hate to put that out there.
You are a Superwoman! I would love to be in the drawing. Email me if I win! That grab bag definately makes me curious.
jeighmeredith@yahoo.com
So I am little late, but I would love to join these lovely ladies in this great give away!!
Monika
Thanks Heather..
Post a Comment