LAST CALL! Anyone, anyone? Last call on my giveaway. Have no idea what I'm talking about? Refer to post (RS Superwoman). I'm drawing Monday, so don't dawdle! So far I have Evelyn, Jeigh, Amber, Bri, and Melissa. Shoot me a message or comment on here.
5 comments:
Heather! First off, do you care if I put your blog on my blog roll so that I can check it regularly? Also, I saw the note on your facebook account about your drawing and I would love to be included in it! Our ward did the FHE boards back in October, but I wasn't able to do it at the time, they are so cool though!
Nope! No one wants to leave a comment. I think you better just end it now. Yep. Now. That and draw my name! hee hee
Of course you can add my blog to your blog roll Marie! I'm not all that interesting, but you're welcome to add if you wish!
Hi Heather! I would love to be in your drawing for the FHE goodies! They turned out really nice! I didn't realize you had a bolg. Now I have to go catch up on some of it and maybe (maybe) be inspired to start one of my own!
Thanks,
Melissa Hughes
6259 W. Graceland Way
West Jordan, UT 84081
Hey...It's Larissa, met you at girl's night out, and found you on Chrissy's blog, anyway...I LOVE the FHE ideas! Put me in your drawing if you don't mind!!!
my email is bobbynsuzie@yahoo.com
just in case I win ;)
Post a Comment