Beardall Family 2012
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Getting back into the groove...
We started a Fitness Challenge for Relief Society that I get to help head up. And although I could have been perfectly content sitting on my rear end and have been dragging my feet on going back to the gym again, it has given me the opportunity to get back into my workout groove. I was on SUCH a great workout schedule before I ran into all my health junk this last year. I lost 20 pounds in 7 months, and I felt great. I was looking better, getting less headaches, and I just FELT better. It's just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. how quickly you can get out of a routine and unmotivated. 4 months of one health issue after another, and I gave up on my workouts completely. I just thought, Why bother? Excuses, excuses, excuses... And the longer you give up on it, the harder it is to start back up again. SO I'm VERY thankful that I've been given the opportunity to "have" to get my self in gear again. A little push. Just what I needed. I'm happy to say that I've been "back in the saddle" again for two weeks now! YAY! And hopefully I can continue it. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment