Beardall Family 2012
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Blog prizes sent off!
It's only taken me like 3 WEEKS! Sorry! But the blog prizes have been sent off! Today! They are on their way! Yippee! Crazy how you can really be trying to get something done and other things just push it to the back burner! So apologies. But they are on their way. I think they turned out pretty good. Hopefully they arrive in one piece and they can be a blessing in your home. They truly have been a blessing in ours. I really wanted to share these ideas with you all. If anyone would like the word document for the grab bag I will email it to you. The hardest part is rounding up all the items for it! And you could of course modify it to other items if you needed to if you changed it on the word document. I wish I could make and send more, but I'm all tapped out of energy and time at the moment! Winners, let me know when they arrive so I don't worry about them. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoo hoo! I'll be checking my mailbox in anticipation next week! =D Finally, something other than bills will be there!!!
Post a Comment