Beardall Family 2012

Beardall Family 2012

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hi. My Name is Grumpy.

Why I've decided to change my name to grumpy today:
*4th day of a massive migraine
*wiggin' out contacts
*overcharge on my phone bill
*2nd degree burn on my arm that is not getting better
*whiny kiddos
*tired
*R.S. stress
*payday isn't 'til Friday
*huge hole in my tooth that has been waiting to be fixed for 6 weeks and won't be fixed for 3 more weeks


Why I really shouldn't be grumpy:
*hubby cooked dinner
*bills are paid for the month
*had a playmate over for Jarom today--he was entertained and not clinging to my arm all day
*Em's quilt is ALMOST DONE!
*No one is sick today
*My house is warm
*There is no snow on the ground


Okay, okay, I'll quit whining. But I'm still grumpy.

1 comment:

The Lennons said...

:) At least while you are grumpy, you are still counting your blessings, right? Therefore, you are still entitled to be grumpy...!