Beardall Family 2012

Beardall Family 2012

Sunday, April 11, 2010

How about just Forward...

I was reading through my last post, and I am absolutely amazed at how things just "slide" into place. I guess I need to just learn to be a little more patient huh? No, I haven't made a concrete decision about whether or not to have another baby. But I did get a "job offer" if you will. We went to Billings last week to take a much needed temple trip. The whole session I had the thought sitting in the back of my head as to what I should do with my work/not work situation. We got through with our session and headed back into town, and a friend of mine from the ward had called and left a message on my voicemail. She was wondering if I might be interested in watching 2 boys twice a week for her sister-in-law. Her sister-in-law just had her old babysitter quit because she was going back to school, so she is looking for another sitter. She wants to hire me, and so we're going to try a trial run next week. If it works out good for both of us, I would be earning about $80-$100 a week for watching a few extra kiddos twice a week. Which honestly would be perfect right now, since I only have Jarom at home with me now since my oldest 2 are in school. We're meeting tomorrow to let the kids meet and check out the house. Here's to hoping it works out well. I really think this would be a good change and a good opportunity. We'll see.

No comments: