Beardall Family 2012
Saturday, April 3, 2010
My fun internet find
I was surfing the web looking for a nice scripture case for my daughter's upcoming 8th birthday (I KNOW! I can't believe that she's gonna be 8... I am SO old), and I came across this fun idea. It is a tote bag that you could use for pretty much anything, and get this--it's made out of place mats. Yup. You get a placemat, you decorate it with ribbon handles and embellishments and straight stitch the two sides. Easy peasy. Yup, RIGHT up my alley. We're gonna do them for our "Super Saturday" in a few weeks. I did 6 of them, and it took me like 2 hours to make all six. They're really quick and TOTALLY customized and pretty darn cheap to make. Take a peek. I think they turned out way cute. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment