Beardall Family 2012
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
What are we saving again?
I AM SO EXHAUSTED. Who knew a little thing called daylight savings time could wipe you out so bad? If we could just fall back every time the thing came around, I'd be fine. In fact I'd be more well rested. But no, someone had to come up with the idea to "spring forward". Oh man. No such luck. I guess it makes sense. To someone. Although can I make a suggestion? Try springing forward in say, January instead? I'd much rather feel like it's getting closer to spring and summer a little sooner. It'd be a nice little pickmeup from winter. C'mon, whadda ya say? No? Alright, but I'm warning you now. I'm gonna take a nap. Or move to Arizona, Puerto Rico, or Hawaii. Then I wouldn't have to deal with it. Hawaii sounds nice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No kidding! I don't know what it is about this time, but I think I fell asleep when I was sitting down 3 times today, including for an hour after I put the kids to bed. Sheesh!
Post a Comment